Tuesday, August 9, 2011

For Keeps a Thank You -

It's been quite a while that I've been able to hold onto one of Mike's creations. So when he refinished the below dresser, I was happy knowing it will actually be staying with us. For keeps.
The dresser isn't the only for keeps around here.



Welcome the newest member of European Paint Finishes, 
Ozzy
Born June 24th, weighing in at a whopping 4 lbs 14 oz!

Mike and I have two older children, Lily 10 and Rye, 13 who have been big helps. If it wasn't for them, some of our pieces wouldn't have made it onto the blog. Having such a big gap has had it's advantages!
Ozzy is definitely well loved and spoiled and we all feel so very blessed that he is all ours

... FOR KEEPS.

(The dresser is in Ozzy's nursery which I'll share on a later date.)

A huge THANK YOU to ALL the comments we have received from so many of you. I am backed up on emails since adjusting to life with a newborn and am trying to answer as many as possible when I can. Because of the amount of emails and estimates, it is possible that I may not be able to reply to everyone. If you haven't received a response as of late, you now know why :)

Thank you to
for picking us as one of her featured favorites this week.
Check out her blog to see what piece of ours was a favorite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►