Saturday, January 22, 2011

~ Old World European Sideboard ~

This piece is a TOP contender on my list of favorites. I had quite a few places in our home I would of liked to have kept it...right where it was for one. Since this is a spot I'm constantly using to stage furniture it would of gotten in the way...or so I keep telling myself.

-A lesson I learn over & over... & over :)

~ SOLD ~
Visually stunning old world European antique sideboard. Rockford Republic. Quality solid oak with a rich dark stain on top and front panels. Striking turquoise/teal weathered finish. Beautiful hand carved details throughout. A must see in person to fully appreciate.











Two cabinets. Bottom drawer is a nice sized deep drawer. Top drawer has a removable wooden tray with slats.




 

Measures: 69" wide x 22" deep x 38" tall
spanish french provincial eclectic rustic distressed refinished painted furniture italy shabby chic old world chandler arizona az how to paint aqua console vintage antique southwest buffet

SHARING AT:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►