Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mid-Century Dressers ~

~ SOLD ~
Cool pair of vintage mid-century wooden dressers. Very nice condition, dovetailed drawers with brass hardware, all slide nice. Neat shutter-like top drawers. Capped with brass feet. Stained finish.


Being that this dresser set is identical to the one I have in Ozzy's nursery, I LOVE it! So, now you know what direction I'm going with Ozzy's room! His nursery is coming along, he is only almost 8 months after all :) Have his crib FINALLY painted. Now I'm waiting on his bedding. I also have been in contact with an old school buddy who is an artist and is commissioning a super rad piece of art for Ozzy. I can't wait to see it and can't wait for his room reveal so I can share this source with you!

WIDE DRESSER
52" wide x 18" deep x 31.25" tall
Six drawers
Works nice as a t.v console or changing table in a baby vintage themed nursery










TALL CHEST OF DRAWERS
43" tall x 18" deep x 34" wide
Four drawers although looks like 5. One drawer is extra deep which is very nice for storing blankets if used in a baby nursery.






european euro paint finishes chandler phoenix az east valley vintage industrial console credenza furniture refinishing repurpose

SHARING AT:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►